Monday, January 26, 2009

Hello, this post is for me to apologize to Kah Jie.
I'm sorry for hurting you through the post.
Looks like it affected you much more than when I tell it to you verbally.
So look, I'm sorry.
But I was really really pissed.
You can ask the whole section.
I called and even messaged you but no reply was given.
That's why I was pissed.
I hope our friendship is not affected.
Maybe I really had a major major mood swing while typing the message.
REALLY MAJOR one..
So I know that I'm in the wrong, and I apologize with my heart.
The problems you have playing the saxophone,
you should know yourself.
I just hope that you work hard,
and to me, you're not a child.
Well, I kinda look up to you at times.
Without you in the section to aid me, I might be worse than what I am now.
So please don't have the wrong impression.

No comments: